PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
* converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved;
* text, fonts, images, tables are preserved;
* vector graphics is preserved (as a background images);
* precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file;
* doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed;
* works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications;
* works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications;
* provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others).
Bytescout PDF To HTML SDK is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Bytescout PDF To HTML SDK (version 6.20.2354) has a file size of 38.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 190 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.